Sunday 30 September 2012

Tag: How much is your face worth?!


I've seen this tag floating around for a while and I think it's so interesting to read, so I thought I would do it for you.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: £9.99
Clinique Airbrush Concealer: £16.50
MAC Studio Fix Concealer: £14.00
MAC 'Well Dressed' Blusher: £17.50
Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer: £22.50
Benefit Browzings: £22.50
MAC 'Painterly' Paintpot: £14.00
NARS 'Alhambra' Eyeshadow Duo: £24.50
MAC 'Wedge' Eyeshadow: £12.00
No7 'Fanomenal' Mascara: £13.50
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Powder: £3.99
Burts Bees Lipbalm: £3.69
Any MAC Lipstick: £14.00

Total: £178.17

Honestly, I'm pretty shocked but it was the around the number I had in mind when I started thinking about this. I would say I do use mainly mid-range products - MAC and No7 aren't cheap, but they're not extortionate. If you were to tally up my skin care, which is mainly Clinique and Clarins, then we might have a much higher number up there! It is startling to see the amount in black and white though. This doesn't account for any tools either - such as brushes and eyelash curlers. I love make-up but I do think I'm fairly sensible with it because I do try and keep the number of products on the go to a minimum.  Items like eyeshadow and lipstick, I have tons of but things that will expire, like mascara, I will generally only use two/three maximum at a time. So while that is a massive number up there, I use nearly all those products every day and will only vary the eyeshadow/lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment