Tuesday 4 September 2012

Review: Bourjois Magic Nail Varnish Remover!

It's just a quick review today because I am absolutely knackered after placement and am subsequently in bed at 8pm. Living the high life! I've been wanting to review this for a while and just haven't got around to it. Bourjois Magic Nail Varnish Remover is a nifty little beauty product that eliminates cotton wool in the nail varnish removing process (take that cotton wool!) and claims to cleanse your nails in 1 second. If your incredibly lazy like me, then this will sound like the best thing since sliced bread!


 It definitely is easy, you simply put your finger into the hole (oo-er) and give it a little twist for about 5 seconds and it does come out lovely and clean and nail-polish free. It definitely takes more than 1 second to remove all the nail polish. It smells nice and fruity and doesn't have that horrible acetone smell that generic nail polish removers do, which means it is that little bit more pleasant to use. I would say it arguably removes more nail polish than my usual one as I don't find I have so much colour staining on my nails after wearing polish when I've used this to take it off. I wouldn't necessarily say it is easier/any less effort to use than using a cotton wool, but it is definitely move fun and I suppose it is quicker than using cotton wool.



I really like this, my only concern is how quick the sponge inside is going to dry out. If that is not an issue, I would definitely re-buy this. It isn't extortionately prices either, retailing for £4.99.

1 comment:

  1. I just got this remover yesterday. I live in the states where it is not available, but a friend that lives in Ireland just brought me two bottles. The scent is AMAZING! I can't wait to do my own review on this and the other goodies she brought me on my own blog www.tesoribelle.com.

    ReplyDelete