Wednesday 12 September 2012

MAC 'Jest' & 'Wedge'





I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite eyeshadow combinations for a really natural, neutral smokey eye. I have blue-grey eyes so I tend to go for brown/gold/pink colours as these tend to look the nicest on my eyes, and really makes them 'pop'.

I've had 'Wedge' for quite a while and use this often with my beloved NARS* 'Alhambra' Eyeshadow Duo but I recently purchased 'Jest' and these two colours just look so beautiful together. 'Wedge' is a really natural, light brown matte colour that is great for adding shape and definition through the crease. 'Jest' is a stunning golden-pinky-peach colour in a frost finish that is so, so lovely and has enough shimmer in it to catch the light.





















I use a neutral cream eyeshadow such as MAC* Paintpot in 'Painterly' as a primer then sweep 'Jest' all over the lid. I then apply 'Wedge' through the crease and blend this towards the outer corners. It's a really natural but gives a great smokey texture and finish to my eye. It's so simple, yet so effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment