Tuesday 7 August 2012

11 Questions Tag!

Hey :) I am so sorry for the lack of blog posts recently, I've just started placement in Cambridge and have been so busy and exhausted. I hope that by the end of the week I will have worked out a way of balancing both aspects and will definitely blog a few things over the weekend. I might even do a birthday haul if that's something you guys might like to see...?

Anyway, I was tagged by Liz from LiveLizLoves to do this tag and I'm really excited to do it! I haven't looked at the questions so all the answers will be on the spot. Here goes...




Basically, This is how this thing works :

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.4. Go to their page and tell them.5. No tag backs! 

Liz asked these questions:


1.Why did you start blogging?
It's something I've always wanted to do as I've always loved make-up but I'm quite passionate about animal rights and I found it really hard to find cruelty-free make-up reviews so I thought I would take the leap and just start one!
2.If you had to live the rest of your life with 8 make up products, what would they be?
Ooh toughie! Okay, just products and not brushes I take it? Chanel VitaLumiere, MAC 'Rubenesque' Paintpot, MAC 'False Lashes' Mascara, MAC 'Well Dressed', Clarins Translucent Powder, Benefit Hoola,  Benefit Browzings and Revlon Lip Butter in 'Cupcake'
3.What are your dreams for the future?
I would really love to move abroad somewhere to work, that's always been my dream. Other than that, I'd just generally like to be happy and healthy.
4.Any hobbies?
I do Pilates quite often and I'm involved with my uni's Yoga and Pilates Society. I've always enjoyed movies, and critiquing them. Also, I'm quite into Politics, I really enjoy debating.
5.Who/what is your blogging inspiration?
I started reading blogs when I read Fleur de Force, but I really love Zoe from Zoella. I like how she branches out into other things and blogs about things that maybe are not related to beauty, but that are important to her. As for my blogging inspiration, I just like to have people be interested in what I have to say and hopefully get to meet a few people through doing it :)
6.Name the top three things on your bucket list
1) Visit New Zealand, 2) Live in New York for a while, 3) Be successful
7.Summer or Winter, why?
Winter, because I don't like being hot all the time! Plus I think I can pull off winter style a little bit better and who doesn't love snow?!
8.What is your favorite television show?
There is so many! At the moment, I've been really into Game of Thrones but I always watch Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Frasier, Buffy, Homeland, Sherlock and loaaaads more!
9.Favorite color?
Probably red
10.Whats the one thing you always think of that puts a smile on your face?
I think of my parents and me quoting Frasier at each other like nutters!
11.What is your style?
I would describe it as 'polished hippie' - I love maxi skirts, leggings, long tops, woven belts, floral prints, denim jackets but I also like shorts & tights, chinos, shirts and (fake!) leather jackets.


So that's my questions answered, I tag: Jessie from LaJolieFolie, Laura from Laura's Little Secrets, Vicky from Describe The Sky, Jessie from The Bode Boutique and Jess Buckly

My questions are:
1) What's your favourite thing about blogging?
2) Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla?
3) What's your one product that always makes you feel good when you put it on?
4) Are you religious or lazy with your skincare routine? Be honest!
5) What are your favourite make-up brushes?
6) What's your most well-worn outfit in your wardobe?
7) You can only shop in 1 make-up and 1 beauty store for the rest of your life - what would they be?
8) Do your family and friends know about/support your blogging?
9) Did you enjoy or hate school?
10) What's your favourite food?
11) Have you been watching the Olympics?!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment