Thursday 19 July 2012

Nails of the Day | China Glaze 'Smoke & Ashes"


Todays nails come from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection - if you haven't read or seen the Hunger Games yet, go and read them right now! China Glaze released 12 colours as part of this collection, I have two: Smoke & Ashes, a glitter-black with green shine, and Harvest Moon, a beautiful copper bronze. I have my eye on Fast Track and Riveting as well! 

China Glaze nail varnishes are one of my favourite brands - they're not too expensive and you get a large bottle. It applies opaque in two coats and without any bumps or glooping (is that a word?!). These also last for ages, I find I can go up to 5 days without a topcoat before I have any chipping on these nail varnishes. If you're in the UK, China Glaze are available online and I usually buy from Amazon or Ebay.





2 comments:

  1. Great review! I am looking for a black kind of colour like this, and I love China Glaze so I will go look to buy this one! Ixx

    http://limesandsmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really dramatic colour :) Hope you like it, thank you for your comment x

      Delete